Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here!

Am I the only one who is starting to think that the New York Post cartoonist put the chimp in his cartoon so people would pay attention? Seriously, that's really the only thing I can think of. I doubt it was anything overtly racist, since I would just hope that those sort of people don't write (or draw) for the NYP in this day and age. I think they did it just so that people would pay attention. I'm sure copies of that paper have all but disappeared off the news shelves. You know? I say fine. The best part of this whole thing for me has to be the fact that most of America (even the non-black parts) really didn't like this cartoon, which means good things for us as a country.

No comments:

Post a Comment